Pictured is Eastwood Collieries Cricket Club in 1935.
On the back row standing up from left to right are Ernie Cook, Les Martin, George Worthington, the groundsman Mr Preece, Walter Hewitt, Walter Wilson, N Barks and the umpire Fred Farnsworth.
Seated in the middle row are Haydn Green, Tom Wilson, Cherra Peters, Dr Robey and Sam Wharton.
On the front row are cricket players Doug Allsop and Les Parkes.
The original cricket pavilion stood on the other side of Beauvale Brook on the cricket field itself.
The present pavilion was erecetd between 1922 and 1942 .