This week our picture is of Kimbeley War Memorial which stands at the bottom of Greens Lane.
The memorial names 60 soldiers killed during World War One, and 26 during World War Two.
It was unveiled in 1921 and was built in reconstituted stone which was a new technique at the time.
Years ago a spring pond used to be at the bottom of Greens Lane to feed cattle and horses. This was later filled in and substitued for a cattle trough.
In 1902 an oak tree was planted for Edwards II’s coronation.