The Moorgreen Show was held here on Eastwood Hall Park off Mansfield Road in 1951.
The show was held here between 1950 and 1956.
During World War Two cattle grazed here, on what are now grounds of Eastwood Comprehensive School.
In the book ‘A Century Remembered’ by the Eastwood History Society, farmer James Noon recalls walking cattle from Greasley Castle Farm through Eastwood during the war.
On the right of the photo, we can see the houses on Princes Street.
The Moorgreen Show has been running since 1849.