Chloe proves value of first aid in schools

Chloe and Jemma Byrne

Chloe and Jemma Byrne

0
Have your say

A quick-thinking ten-year-old schoolgirl proved the value of first aid lessons at her Eastwood school by treating her mum’s scalded hand.

Chloe Byrne took action when mum Jemma burned her hand with hot oil — just a day after the youngster was taught first aid at Brookhill Leys Primary.

She put her mum’s hand under cold water for ten minutes before then wrapping it in clingfilm.

 

Back to the top of the page