DCSIMG

Felley Priory

editorial image

editorial image

The original Felley Priory in Underwood was founded in 1156 for Augustinian canons by Ralph Britto of Annesley.

It was dissolved by Henry VIII, and with various extensions became a family home.

This postcard was posted to an address in Carrington Street in March 1908.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page