Nottinghamshire Firefighters are set to walk out for seven hours on Saturday in the second round of a strike over a long-running pension row.
The latest action, between 10am-5pm, by members of the Fire Brigades Union (FBU) comes after a 24-hour walk out between Thursday and Friday last week.
Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue reported that its reduced resources, made up of specially recruited contingency crews, responded to 26 incidents during the strike.
The FBU said firefighters already contribute around 11 per cent of their salaries towards pensions, and in April this increased for the third year running.
It said more and more members were considering leaving the pension scheme.
Chief Fire Officer John Buckley said: “This was the longest period of industrial action by the Fire Brigades Union in this current dispute and, using limited resources, the service has once again coped.
“The number of incidents experienced was in line with what we would expect at this time of year, and thankfully none of them was of major significance.”