DCSIMG

MEMORY LANE: Chemist’s cart

editorial image

editorial image

Skelton’s cart is setting out with a delivery of mineral waters in Eastwood back in 1900.

The Sun Inn is in the background.

Skelton’s, the chemist on the corner of Church Street and Derby Road, could supply all the remedies for various ailments. Five Hap’orths was for a cough.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page