DCSIMG

MEMORY LANE: Mission Chapel

editorial image

editorial image

St Mary’s Mission Chapel was built in 1886 at a cost of £500 and could accommodate 300 people.

The church was in Brookhill Leys Road.

It ceased to be a mission 1950.

This photo and the one above were taken from the book Around Old Eastwood.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page