DCSIMG

MEMORY LANE: West’s delivery cart

editorial image

editorial image

West’s grocery delivery cart is pictured here outside 72 Nottingham Road – the shop that became Barrett’s in 1935.

Allcocks at number 45 repaired not only boots and shoes, but also furniture.

It was known to be reasonably priced.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page