THIS was known as Bonner’s Pond and the photo was taken around 1902.
The pond was filled in around the 1960s so that houses could be built in the nearby vicinity.
Nearby Bonner’s Farm was built around 1840, hence the name. The farm had a number of buildings where they used to keep pigs and turkeys that were sold off at Christmas time.
This is all sadly gone.