THIS is a photograph taken in the 1940s of the Jolly Colliers pub in Awsworth.
Jolly Colliers, on Glasshouse Yard, opened in 1864 and closed for trading in 1956.
It was later demolished in 1978, and eventually became a bungalow.
David Bamford lived in it when it was turned into a dwelling.
The pub was on the footpath to Giltbrook.