This is a picture of workers at the Johnson Bros Foundry.
David Johnson can be seen pouring molten metal into mould for the castings.
David was born in 1863 and began work at the business, ran by his father, after leaving school.
He went to live in Sheffield for 38 years with his wife before they returned to New Eastwood in 1927 and David accepted a partnership in the family business.
The Foundry was sold in 1965 to Mr K Bowmer, from Brinsley.
Items manufactured there included manhole covers and boiler sets.