PICTURED here are Awsworth youngsters from the Methodist Church in Station Road raising money for good causes.
The two ladies with them are Mrs Muir and Mrs Brown.
Some children can be seen with bibles in their hands.
The original Awsworth Church was built by Harry, 4th Earl of Stamford, in 1746. The church was built on the site of a tithe barn.