Minster School in Southwell has been rated the best secondary state school in North Nottinghamshire by a website that monitors the performance of schools over the past year.
The website - www.schoolsguide.co.uk - has rated all the secondary schools in the area according to key performance data including exam results, Ofsted reports, ‘value added’ score and pupil to teacher ratio.
Parents are also able to write a review of their child’s school and compare against others locally with a maximum five star rating.
The top ten rated state secondary schools in the county, according to the website, are:
1. Minster School, Southwell
2. Outwood Academy Portland, Worksop
3. Tuxford Academy, Newark
4. All Saints RC Comprehensive School, Mansfield
5 Joseph Whitaker School, Rainworth
6. The National CofE Academy, Hucknall
7. The Elizabethan Academy, Retford
8. The Brunts Academy, Mansfield
9. Meden School, Warsop
10. Quarrydale School, Sutton-in-Ashfield
What do you think of the list? Do you think your child’s school should be in the top 10? Let us know by emailing email@example.com