Crews were called to a house fire in Hucknall after residents failed to keep an eye no their cooking.
Firefighters from the Hucknall and Stockhill stations were called to the blaze, on Auckland Road, just before midnight last night, October 7.
A Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “It was a fire which involved cooking which was left unattended.
“All persons were accounted for.”
A positive pressure ventilation fan and thermal image camera were used in the fire.
It was put out within half an hour.