Pictured is St Michael and all Angels’ in Underwood. The parish has two churches; the other one being St James’ Church at Brinsley. Both are of Gothic design with pipe organs. The Church of St Michael and All Angels’, Underwood is Grade II listed by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport as it is a building of special architectural or historic interest. The church was commissioned by Francis Cowper, 7th Earl Cowper, and built in 1890. The architect was J. A. Chatwin of Birmingham.